Client Sales Officer at DO.II Designs Limited
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Client Sales Officer
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Ensure all items (Furniture/Accessories) are properly priced and tagged
- Provide adequate guidance to customers on product enquiries
- Attend to clients on the shop-floor, taking their orders and enquiries
- Constantly build positive relationships with clients while striving to ensure that company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Advice clients if changes are to be made on their orders and proffer solutions
- Initiate all necessary client paperwork in respect of their order – quotations, works order e.t.c
- Follow up with clients on quotations sent and any outstanding financial commitments
- Ensure works order are raised promptly and correctly and sent to the factory for execution
- Ensure that clients issues/requests are promptly reported and addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery schedules are sent to the factory for prompt execution
- Follow up with operations and production on all customer requests and complaints
- Ensure client’s complaints are directed to the appropriate quarters and the right feedback is delivered back to the clients.
- File all customer correspondence and documentation pertaining to sales and marketing in in individual client files
- Follow up with clients for payments when quotations are sent
- Follow up with clients for balance payments when orders are completed
- Ensure the avoidance of stock-out of price tag holders.
The candidate should possess;
- A Bsc in any related field.
- At least 2years experience as a sales or customer service personnel.
- A professional certification. (An added advantage)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com, using "IT Intern" OR Client Sales Officer as Subject of mail.
- Recent Jobs from DO.II Designs Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Intern at DO.II Designs Limited
- Know More About DO.II Designs LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana