Direct Sales Representative (Asset Management) at AT&A Investment Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Direct Sales Representative (Asset Management)
- AT&A Asset Management is looking to engage the services of Direct Sales who will generate new leads for the business, follow up on prospects, convince them to do business with us and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the company’s products and services.
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting
- Create proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company’s products and services so as to provide clear and accurate answer to client’s enquiries.
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, assets under management and other client related reports.
- Collaborate with internal and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay abreast of the market
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- The Business Development Executive must possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in banking and finance, marketing or economics. An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Impressive results in the sale of financial market products.
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts.
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals
- Networking skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to working under pressure
- Strong networking skills
- Negotiating skills
- Motivation for sales
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong understanding of the financial market
- Highly persuasive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from AT&A Investment Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Office Assistant at AT&A Investment Limited
- Know More About AT&A Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Sub-Sahara Africa at Roche
- Chief Growth Officer at Riby Finance
- Business Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Manager at PPC Limited
- Sales Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Group Head, Business Development at Mario Consulting
- Sales/Business Development Executive at FEZ Consultants
- Regional Sales Manager at Sangoma Technologies