Vice Principal, Academics at Cherryfield College
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Cherryfield College
Cherryfield College - The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
Vice Principal, Academics
- We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of a vice principal academics. The vice principal academics is responsible for delivering academic agendas and other academic related matters in the institution.
- Also, ensures a close working relationship with the principal on a daily basis to ensure a smooth running of the school.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with 5 years teaching and additional 5 years in a managerial/academic supervisory position.
- Minimum qualification teaching certification, BA Ed/B.Sc. Ed, a master’s degree in relevant subject area is an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and class observation
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience with teacher support and/or career development planning
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials via email to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Submit at the school premises at
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,
- Know More About Cherryfield CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations