Head Sales, Real Estate at Afordonz Consulting
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Consulting Limited - Our client, who specializes in Facilities Management is recruiting to fill the position below:
Head Sales, Real Estate
- Responsible for the development and performance of all Sales & Marketing activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Identifying strategic business opportunities for the company to generate revenue.
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Coordination of Sales & Marketing Activities for the company
- Building a detailed understanding of client’s products, services and capabilities, as well as of our competitors and current and prospective customers in the Real Estate Market.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set and to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of the company Products & Services
- Develop a good knowledge of the FM and Real Estate market; demand competition and prices.
Skills Set and Profile
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
- PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in all areas. Easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable
- The ideal candidate should have at least B.Sc Degree in Engineering or Management Sciences, with a minimum of 8 years experience in Real Estate Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications may result in disqualification and use job title as the subject of your mail.
- Know More About Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana
- Business Development Executive at Bustom Homes and Property
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager - North Regions at Airtel
- Area Sales Manager at Airtel
- Key Account Manager at Airtel