Surveyor at Mosra Enerji Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Surveyor will be required to undertake Topographical, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and will be handle projects to produce digital data.
- The Surveyor will be required to make exact measurements and determine property boundaries.
- Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, construction, and other purposes.
- He will also be responsible for liaising with relevant government authorities for obtaining Survey documents.
- Your remit shall extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures and maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures.
- Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
Key Job Requirements
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in general surveying
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail e.g. “Surveyor”.
- Know More About Mosra Enerji LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Architect at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Site Acquisition Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Site Engineer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Quantity Surveyor at EST Master Construction Limited
- Land Surveyor at EST Master Construction Limited
- Operations Manager (Construction Project) at Willers Solutions
- Civil Engineer at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Architect/Interior Architect at Nextzon Business Services Limited