Booking and Logistics Assistant at TalentSquare
Posted on: 26 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TalentSquare
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
Booking and Logistics Assistant
- We are seeking a Booking and Logistics Assistant to handle our clients booking requests, travel arrangements, and transportation needs.
- They will work closely with the A&R, Partnerships and Management teams to plan and execute seamless business and promotional trips, as well as the timely handling of booking requests for our roster of staff
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent personal organization skills, strong business acumen and an enthusiasm for the media and entertainment industry in Nigeria and internationally.
- A successful candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
A successful Booking and Logistics Manager will:
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) and operations
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements in Lagos (cars, security, etc.)
- Manage incoming booking requests for artist appearances and shows
- Liaise with bookings clients and work with Events Manager to ensure seamlessly executed events with a high level of client satisfaction
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations, etc.
- Proven experience as a corporate travel manager
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Customer-oriented approach
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TalentSquare career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About TalentSquareSimilar Jobs
- Admin & Logistics Volunteer at Street Child
- Supply Chain Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Operations Manager (Land Transport) at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
- Planner and Logistics Administrator at Fadac Resources
- Logistics Assistant/Driver at Population Council
- Logistics Assistant/Driver at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Logistics Support Officer at Owens and Xley
- Material Manager at Proten