HR/Admin Assistant at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 25 April, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at The Poverty Reduction and Rural W
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services of:
- To provide administrative and HR support to all units in the organization.
- Perform administrative work, including maintaining files/staff data and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Handle all administrative matters.
- Assist in writing cheques for disbursement.
- Assist with trainings as organized by the department.
- Follow up on HR correspondence.
- Ensure staff documentation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- Minimum of OND in Human Resources, Administration or any related field is required
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- He must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Male preferably.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Internal Control Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- Know More About The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)Similar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Industrial Relations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)