Graduate Teacher at Delta State Government
Posted on: 8 March, 2019
Deadline: 21 March, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Delta State Government
Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education, Asaba - The general public is hereby informed that the Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject area for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State.
The Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject areas for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State. The subject areas and requirements are stated below:
- Basic Science - B. Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
- Basic Technology - B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
- English - B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
- Mathematics - B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Agriculture - B.Ed (Agricultural Science)
- Computer Science - B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
- Biology - B.Ed (Biology)
- Chemistry - B.Ed (Chemistry)
- Further Mathematics - B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic/ Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
- Physics - B.Ed (Physics).
Method of Application
- When the above link opens, Click on the 'Start Application'.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your Mobile Number and Email address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Medical Condition(s) you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the 'Save and Continue' button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an Email - containing your UserID and Password, would be sent to you. Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: email@example.com – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification(s), you are expected to state all Tertiary education qualifications you possess.Simply stipulate the details and Click on the 'Add Tertiary Education' button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the Next button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the Subject Area you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on 'Complete Application'.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before confirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by sms and for email and invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT would be invited for an Oral Interview/ Microteaching Practicum.
- Applicants must be 35 years or below as at the date of application.
- Induction/registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates would be expected to serve in rural/riverine schools for a period of at least 5 years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared to serve within such locations need apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to Delta State Government career website on jobs.deltastatemobse.net to apply
- Know More About Delta State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Management Trainee at DM Holdings
- Lecturers at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- NYSC Intern at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Content Editing Intern at CareerSmart
- Human Resources Intern at CareerSmart
- Key Stage 1 Teacher at Dawn Michaels School
- Key Stage 2 Literacy Teacher at Dawn Michaels School
- Seplat Internship Programme at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc