Lubricant Production Manager at HRmadam Consulting
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 6 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRmadam Consulting
HRmadam Consulting - Our client, one of the largest shipbuilders in the world, they have been in the industry for over 40years and have been able to successfully complete many of the world’s first and largest shipbuilding and offshore EPC projects, with the sole aim to establish global leadership in each of the participating market segments.
Lubricant Production Manager
- Candidates who will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the production of lubricants ensuring Lubricants are manufactured to product standards, continuously monitor of all equipment attached to the unit to minimize downtime, and oversee the transfers in and out of finished bulk products.
He/She will also carry out the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure adequate stock of packaging/raw materials are available to meet the set production targets.
- Coordinate operations activities in client's selected plant: Production Planning (blending and filling), warehousing, and equipment maintenance.
- Supervise the activities of Blending, Filling, Packaging and labeling staff.
- Liaise with laboratory/QA unit to ensure that products meet specification.
- Ensure compliance of production operations with the company’s EHSQ Standard.
- Engage in Stock and Production batch materials reconciliation.
- Must be passionate and must be able to exude high energy, enthusiasm, edge and the ability to energize others
- A good university degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-6 years post graduation and 2- 3 years working experience in Lubricant business and/or plant management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from HRmadam Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Visa Support Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Know More About HRmadam ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Owens and Xley
- Deputy Registrar (Operations) at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Registrar/Chief Executive at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Managing Director at KPMG
- Female Document Controller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Finance and Admin. Officer at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Regional Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer at Tomato Jos