Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Executive Assistant to the MD
We are looking for an incredible Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties and must be capable of managing his work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. You will primarily be managing the CEO’s office and organizing his meetings by booking facilities and meeting rooms etc.
Your job description includes but not limited to the following:
- Manages the CEO’s appointments and itineraries effectively
- Remind the CEO of events on the calendar and take the initiative to make sure he's prepared with the right documents and information
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office of the CEO
- Efficiently conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching, drafting letters, proofreading etc.
- Ensures high level of confidentiality when necessary
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Taking minutes during meetings, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations.
- And all other duties as assigned
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or its related field
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Must not be more than 35 years (Male preferably)
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly use the position as the subject of your mail.