Sales and Marketing Executive at Alex Reid West Africa
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Alex Reid West Africa
Welcome to Alex Reid West Africa, the one stop shop for all laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables, the first of its kind in the West Africa and Africa sub region.
We are the sole representative of Alex Reid UK, a trusted market leader and supplier of quality laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables for the past 100 years.
As a newly established company with a warehouse in the heart of Lagos, our desire is to meet your laundry needs by supplying you with guaranteed superior quality products and consumables at competitive prices.
Sales and Marketing Executive
With a passion for excellence in direct sales and marketing to our customers, you will be responsible for all customers contact on specific allocated sales accounts. You will be proactively promoting orders and managing the process from the moment an order is placed to Admin team all the way to delivery. You will also be the first point of contact for any customers wanting to enquire about our products and consumables via your visitations.
- You will be responsible for Sales and Marketing development activities for the territory area assigned to you.
- You will initiate, develop and follow up on ALL LEADS productively on a daily basis. Your efforts and strategy shall be evaluated as fruitful after when you have successfully converted prospective leads to buying customers.
- You will need to demonstrate a considerable ability and comportment to deal with our valuable customers.
- Ensure efficient and quality service delivery system to customers while meeting the required monthly target set.
- Work as part of the team to achieve overall goals, targets and objective of the company.
- Assist the Marketing/Sales Manager in the day to day administrative activities of the department.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly marketing schedule and reports to monitor performance and aid planning.
- Maintain a diary of all business contacts and appointments for review by Management
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years sales experience.
- Educated to OND, HND and Degree level
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Able to quickly build effective, customer relationships based on trust and ability to deliver fantastic profitable results
- Must be a person who enjoys talking and meeting customers or prospective customers with an interest in building business relations
- Must be target driven, commercially astute and profit focused, with proven entrepreneurial flair
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to learn quickly and gain product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent reporting, writing and typing skills
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Professional telephone manner and respect for customers
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An ability to work with or without supervision, and as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
Salary : N35,000.00
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Alex Reid West Africa
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administration and Finance Officer at Alex Reid West Africa
- Know More About Alex Reid West AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources