BSS Consulting Limited, a leading Human Resource Practitioner company with clients in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing Power, Security, Telecom, Banking and Hospitality across the country, urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Human Resource/Admin Officer
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Human Resources / Admin Officer should be very organized and able to multitask while providing support as follows:
- Supervises and mentors HR/Admin staff in the delivery of HR, facilities, supplier/contractor, and third party services providers in support of business operations.
- Manages the development and implementation of process manuals and policies within the organization.
- Responsible for business and operations support, office management, facilities management, vendor and supplier management issues.
- Supervises the set-up and day to day delivery of office management.
- Initiates and implements performance management, training, disciplinary measures etc.
- Deployment of best practice HR solutions that will ensure the organization attracts, develops, retains and rewards the right people to ensure the objectives of the organization are achieved
- Design, preparation and implementation of contemporary processes and practices related to Performance Management
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Qualification
- Proven experience in HR and administrative functions
- At least B.Sc. or HND in Business Administration,, Public Admin and other relevant qualifications
- Two years' minimum continued experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of relevant Nigerian legislation governing International NGOs
- Fluency in English, additional fluency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with all staff within the Trust and key stakeholders externally.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, including relevant staff working for the BSS..
- GOOD skills with experience of operating computer management systems. Competent to advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness and ability to take the initiative not only in identifying problems but also in suggesting and implementing solutions.
- Knowledge of SAGE HR application is an added advantage.
- Ability to handle stress and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to use Excel Package, MS Word and PowerPoint
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years as an HR/Admin generalist.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
The Human Resources,
BSS Consulting Limited,
7, Ogunlana Drive Surulere,