- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Pastry Chef at Lilygate Hotels
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lilygate Hotels
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparation and baking of all pastry products, according to the established standards and guest satisfaction
- The Pastry Chef reports directly to the Head Chef and ultimately to the General Manager.
Areas of Responsibility
- Preparation of all typical pastry products, Food Service and Cleaning Procedures for the section assigned.
- Guarding all food storerooms including fridge and freezer in his/her section.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and cleaning of equipment and materials in the respective section.
- Takes part in food storage (quality and quantity controls) when required.
- Maintains the high standard presentation of food and buffets, together with the Executive Chef and is responsible for planning, directing, controlling, cooking and co-ordination.
- Participates in all kitchen activities to the agreed standards and to the complete satisfaction of the guests.
- Preparation and cooking of bakery products to the highest standards to ascertain an efficient food service.
- Assuring that all pastry items are prepared and served according to established standards and practices.
- Minimizing spoilages and utilizing food surpluses.
- Training of his/her personnel on a continuous basis.
- Forwarding suggestions for improvements in raw material, menus, cost savings and equipment.
- Making sure that all buffets are well presented.
- Assuring that all food requests are executed to the fullest satisfaction of the guest in accordance with the Company's policies.
- Be aware of all fire, safety and emergency procedures.
- Performing other duties if required and being prepared to work overtime if requested.
- Attending daily meetings as may be required.
- Should be familiar with proper sanitation procedures and follow the Public Health requirements.
- Previous hotel working experience required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Lilygate HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Caterer - E3 at Nigerian Navy
- Cook/Chef at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chef Manager at DEDA Hospital
- Experienced Hire at Lilygate Hotels
- Personal Steward/Cook at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Cake Decorator at Simeon's Pivot
- Experienced Hire at Padoserve Limited
- Pastry Chef at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL