- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Receptionist at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Holder of Ordinary National Diploma
- Not more than 25 years of Age
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Garmspot Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fronk Desk Officer at Kings Elite Media
- Station Manager at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Station Supervisor at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Manager at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- Medical Records/Health Administrator at Nigerian Navy
- School Supervisor at Datforte International Schools
- Executive Assistant, DH Trading Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Executive Assistant, Head-Listings Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange