Senior Sales Engineer at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Senior Sales Engineer
Ref No: 004T82
- Manage the full portfolio of Energy Offer.
- Appoint Energy BU specific Channels ( OD, Partner PBs )
- Build business with Contractors and End Users for Energy Business and be the V2 for rest of the segments.
- Build a strong pipeline across the Utilities, IPP and target a growth of 20% in 2018.
- Train ODs and SI on our complete offer
- Have hands on experience on MV offer and Transformer.
- Support Energy Automation business in Nigeria
- Manage Energy Business, Solutions & Services P&L for SE WA
- Drive sales growth and profitability
- Ensure Energy, Solution and Services Sales Efficiency (Transactional and Solutions business models)
- Establish Schneider Electric as a leader for Utilities by promoting Schneider Electric offer at C-Level to customers and to influential industry groups to generate new leads.
- Boost cross-selling and global solutions including all Schneider Electric expertise domains to maximize customer value and consolidated performance.
- Strategy & commercial policy:
- In collaboration with BU, focusing on key segments, define, formalize & execute the commercial policy (key market selection, sales channels, customers plat forming, offer positioning & sourcing, pricing).
- Leverage sales efficiency, securing use of Group methodology & tools (BFO)
- The Energy Manager will work with the BU and other Schneider Electric businesses to define the strategy for growth and implement the following:
- Strategic Marketing: To analyse and quantify market trends, anticipate competitor’s strategy. Also organize marketing communication initiatives for the promotion of Schneider Electric to the Utility market
- Strategic Account Management: lead the sales of Schneider offer to key accounts – strategic and targeted utility accounts; to focus for growth and implement account plans to grow the market share of Schneider.
- Innovation: contribute to the design of innovative solutions specific to the Utility market, and drive their launch worldwide through promotion and sales support, in particular through the strategic accounts.
- Human Resources:
- Lead & manage the people, growing talent to ensure we have the appropriate competencies and expertise to meet current and future business goals and priorities
- Collaborate in recruiting Sales Force, Services and Solutions people
- Management System:
- To keep up to date with developments with respect to the management system, as well as apply the policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To communicate improvement possibilities with respect to the management system to the relevant process owner or directly to quality & customer satisfaction and participate in improvement initiatives.
- 3-5 years of Sales experience with customers in the O&G, Energy, Infrastructure, Power Gen or other General Industries and/or experience in Low and Medium Voltage Equipment & System would be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Ability to leverage partnerships to drive the strategic plan. Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present their views in a clear and compelling manner
- Adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances and have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Manage all aspects of an account with a positive, “can do” attitude
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Schneider Electric Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Solar Regional Sales Manager at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Know More About Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Site Engineer and Architect at Simeon's Pivot
- Senior Programme Coordinator - Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) at Christian Aid
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer - SSA at Baker Hughes
- Subsurface Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Graduate Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Marine Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Environmental Engineer at ExxonMobil