Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position Summary: Customs clearance processing for Air, Sea-shipment, (Both free zones, fast track and convention)
Job Code: SC102003
- To handle clearing of all sea shipment
- Process export clearance for all export shipment
- Handle preparation of PAAR and Form ‘M’
- Handle all sea shipment both import and export and ensure that there is no delay
- Collection of customs duty assessment
- To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Must possess the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com