Operation and Maintenance Business Unit Manager at Mentor IMC Group
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 14 September, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mentor IMC Group
Mentor IMC Group - Our client, a leading company in Nigeria, invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Operation and Maintenance Business Unit Manager
- Provide leadership to position the business unit to meet financial and operational objectives.
- Assist the Managing director in developing and executing a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and meet growth and earnings objectives within the operation and maintenance business in the oil and gas sector
- Has responsibility for marketing, business development, proposal development, contract management and project management.
- Overseas operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Oversees the Operations and Maintenance contract started in April 2018 on which the GM O&M is managing around 500 people.
- Implement the right organisation and KPI to meet the client requirement regarding level of production
- Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Supervise all the Production Operations.
- Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods. Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel
- Operating the oil and gas fields in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organization
- Assist the Managing director in the formation of business strategies for the Operation and Maintenance business.
- Comprehend and assess the business unit financial position and update the current profit and loss statement.
- Prepare analytical tools to allow management to isolate costs that could contribute to decreasing profits.
- Promote the company through meetings with current and future clients, partners, vendors, participation in industry and channel leadership and events, written publications and other promotional activities that directly benefit the business unit.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with IOC's and Indigenous companies.
Experience / Qualifications
- Oil & Gas industry and management experience - ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices.
- Influential and leadership skills; driving continual improvements and engaging with numerous different business units within an energy company.
- Knowledge on production, operation and maintenance.
- Well-developed technical understanding of all phases of an oil & gas producing asset from subsurface to pipelines to processing.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and international supply contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at interaction with variety of contacts, including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners
- Academic qualifications or equivalent: Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering field
- More than 10 years of professional experience in managing operations and maintenance activities of oil & gas fields.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mentor IMC Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Mentor IMC GroupSimilar Jobs
- State Senior Finance & Administrative Officer at fhi 360
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at RTI International
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited
- Chief Operating Officer at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Operations Manager at Telvida Communications Services
- Administration Officer (BMGF) at Malaria Consortium
- Residence and Events Manager A2 at British High Commission
- Associate - Bid Office (Internal Firm Services) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)