Leaps and Bounds Partners was incorporated in 2007 as a Limited Liability Company in Nigeria. As a firm, we are set-up to provide exceptional consulting solutions in the areas of Human Capital Development, Business Advisory and Research. Highlights of programs we facilitate include financial accounting, financial statement analysis, basic and intermediate credit, effective customer service, budgeting/financial management, personal development, capital market operations, Sales & Marketing, business valuation and leadership, basic treasury management, personal financial management etc. We deliver ‘best-in-class’ learning and development solutions in the financial and soft skills knowledge areas.
Head, Admin & Digital Marketing
We are seeking a creative, motivated, and talented person with a demonstrated ability to create high performing social media and Google ad campaigns, optimize campaigns based on analysis of key metrics, build a community of followers on social media – to join us as our Head of Admin & Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate who will be a very critical part of our operations will be responsible for the development of our growth marketing campaigns and strategy across multiple paid advertising platforms, deliver optimal paid performance on client campaigns, retain and renew clients on paid marketing services, and maintain high overall client satisfaction with CareClick.
Digital Marketing Role
- Social Media/Outbound communications: Oversee day-to-day management of editorial content on all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Slideshare and any future platforms added. Help define and track metrics of success.
- SEO/Paid Digital Media. Point person for paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Content Creation and Production: Produce high performing ad campaigns and highly engaging posts on our website and all our social media platforms in order to grow our page following.
- Reporting: Track, analyze and report on subscribers, campaigns, marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts.
Creative Asset Production: Coordinate with our writers, graphic designers, and video team to facilitate successful production of marketing materials, videos and emails.
Work closely with the Business Development, Visual Design and Technology teams to service our major clients.
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, emails.
- Ability to connect with 100+ new followers/subscribers a day.
- Stay on top of new techniques and changes in the market, which you’ll incorporate and test in our market.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options and maintaining relationships.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.
- Achieves financial objectives by submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Editing and writing skills: devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience producing print and digital content that drives brand awareness, lead acquisition, web traffic, social media engagement and lead development
- Fluency in SEO and SEM tactics. Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to draft concise, effective, creative, and professional communications across a variety of communication vehicles – sales materials, proposals, presentations & digital media
- Strong creative mind-set with passion for design, innovation and technology
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute collaboratively through content creation and broader strategic thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of proven digital marketing experience. That is you know and execute best practices in social media marketing, digital marketing (SEO/SEM, email, paid media) and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience in, creating and deploying outbound communications, content deployment, campaign analysis/optimization and in leveraging content via digital channels to build awareness and drive and nurture leads.
Salary: N90,000 – N120,000/month (commensurate with level of experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below