- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory)
Department: IS VAS Operations
- To implement a quality management system (QMS) in the Information Systems environment, collect and analyze data from applicable QA metrics.
- Business growth, value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.
- Maintain mechanism and system to ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work within the IS function and lead quality assurance team in delivering reliable services.
- Perform root cause analysis of QA related problems and device corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate and review QA business processes, identifying process dysfunctions and recommend necessary updates with the aim of enhancing effectiveness and overall operational efficiency.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports, collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions.
- Revalidate and maintain database of records, data and information in relation to quality assurance within the IS Division, ensuring easy access and retrieval of information.
- Conduct training programs on Quality Management System and facilitate compliance to company Safety, Health and Environment policies within IS Division.
- Collect quality assurance data, analyze and prepare reports
- Participate in audit activities initiated by internal or external auditors to assure quality of IS solutions according to defined standards and metrics.
- Value created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any related field
- Fluent in English
- 3 - 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Quality Assurance Management Training
- Process Audits and Reviews
- Project Management.
- BA, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Resource Systems at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator Document Control (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Budget and Business Planning Analyst (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Regulatory & Statutory Compliance Advisor (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Junior Front-End Developer at Crown Interactive
- Program Coordinator - Partner Engineering at Andela
- E-Learning Officer at ARM Hold Co.
- Software Instructor at NIIT
- Business Analyst/Project Manager at AGL Consulting Ltd
- IT Risk Manager at GVA Partners
- Data Quality Management Associate at First Bank
- Metadata Management Associate at First Bank