Budget and Business Planning Analyst (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Budget and Business Planning Analyst (Supervisory)
- To coordinate the preparation of NWG detail business plan and provide support for the development of MTNN business plan
- Develop a costing model for all Network and Facility major projects like average BTS and Transmission site project total cost, working with all functional heads to continuously benchmark cost against standard costing models and other best practice.
- Business cases evaluation and investment appraisal of key projects
- Provide support for the development of MTNN business plan/forecast, coordinating and preparing Network Group business plan/forecast details.
- Ensure accurate provision of financial information to support Nominal Plan Design, providing input into the preparation of Network Group financial related Board Papers.
- Implement a Network Budgetary Model to capture all network material and software requirements which include building different models for BTS and switches operational cost requirements in terms of fuel, maintenance, etc.
- Track and report financial ratios against budgetary baselines, ensuring accuracy and integrity of financial information and cost provided by all departments in Network Group.
- Coordinate liaison between Finance and other departments within NWG to ensure all departmental budgets/forecasts are accurately and promptly prepared and uploaded
- Prepare Monthly Integrated Reporting (Financial CAPEX & Network KPIs)
- Ensure accuracy of budget input and its loading on Hyperion (Opex & Capex budget)
- Coordinate the preparation of network rollout detailed Bill of Materials, ensuring periodic budget re-forecasting and communicating the findings to all stakeholders
- Implement an effective and efficient process for collating and validating network operational and capital expenditure requirements from all stakeholders for monthly forecast and annual budget design.
- Execute accurate data collation and provide input into the design and review of Network Group budget from all stakeholders.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Accounting or any other related field (sciences or social sciences).
- Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CPA or MBA/MSC
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience covering similar functions in multinational Manufacturing and Telecommunication companies. This Includes: Experience in a large customer service oriented organization Experience in financial statement analysis Budgeting and forecasting
- Best practices in budget preparation.
- Financial Analysis.
- Financial modellin
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Resource Systems at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator Document Control (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Regulatory & Statutory Compliance Advisor (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Finance Officer at LifeBank
- Admin/Finance Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Account Payable Analyst at Bradfield Consulting
- Cashier at Abuja Clinics
- Accountant at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Finance/Accounts Executive at InfoStrategy Technology
- Risk and Compliance Officer at Total Health Trust Ltd