New Careers at Quo Magnis Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Quo Magnis Limited
Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company. Our work cuts across various industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to thrive.
We have seasoned consultants with vast experience and competence who design appropriate and customized structures for clients. We don’t only design; we also support our clients in implementing these structures and ensuring overall success.
Quo Magnis Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience as an Executive Chef in high volume multi-menu food operation.
- Culinary degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification..
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with HACCP implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of raw materials yields and best usage.
- Strong people and process management skills.
- Ability to Plan, organize and execute training (cycle changes/implementation) for for Executive and Sous Chefs and other culinary personnel
- Ability to Plan, organize and coordinate start-up of new customers’ menus
- Ability to Design recipes and specifications to ensure that HACCP standards are maintained
- Executive and Sous Chefs and other culinary personnel
- Ability to Produce written recipes and specifications and feed/validate into designated IT solution (StarChefs)
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in a similar role
- B.Sc. Or its equivalent in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Microsoft Certification in Hardware and Software or its equivalent would be and added advantage
- Working knowledge of ERP deployment and management
- Ability to manage the existing team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists required for efficient, effective and economic service delivery.
- Ability to regularly evaluate the functionality of systems and recommend modalities for improvement when required.
- Ability to consult with computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements.
- Ability to develop and managing IT budgets.
- Ability to ensure adherence/ compliance with software licensing laws and regulations.
- Ability to implement and manage security or integrity and backup procedures scheduling upgrades.
go to method of application »
- 10-15 years cognate experience in hospitality, airline catering or Industrial House Keeping.
- Relevant Academic/ professional certifications are an essential e.g. House Keeping and Home Management
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Analytical skills to evaluate various alternatives and suitable methods of implementation
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and problem solving
- Ability to ensure operational practices are in line with standard operating procedures
- Ability to plan Job schedules to ensure effective and efficient coverage/ supply of manpower to execute tasks
- Ability to develop and implement effective plan for Compacting and loading of waste for disposal in compliance with LAWMA regulations
- Ability to conduct routine audit/ inspection of the premises/ facilities to ensure strict compliance with appropriate hygiene and HSE standards.
Method of Application
Expatriate and Nigerians can apply; all resume should come in on or before 11th September 2014. Applicant should forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quo Magnis LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers