Vesta Healthcare is a clinician-led ï¬�rm of International Healthcare Management Consultants that specialises in improving healthcare delivery in low and middle income countries. We transform healthcare using private sector-led processes and capital.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Well-presented, articulate, confident, flexible, highly organised, enthusiastic and professional with the ability to multitask, work under pressure and use initiative to make informed and appropriate decisions when needed.
- The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity, as part of successful career progression, promotion into the role of Office Manager.
- Actively supporting Partner-level client service and Project delivery
- Handling correspondence on behalf of Managing Partner
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements
- Scheduling internal and external appointments as requested
Front Office Receptionist:
- Serves as “the face and voice of Vesta Healthcare”
- Meet and Greet Visitors
- Answer and Direct Incoming Calls
- Place Outbound Calls for Staff
- Distribute Incoming Mail
- Despatch Outgoing Mail
- Handle all Deliveries
- Manage administrative issues relating to clients, project teams and suppliers
- Maintain and update company website and databases
- Maintain filing and retrieval system for company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Review and update office policies on a regular basis
- Maintain company calendar with a schedule of key appointments
- Book meeting rooms and maintain stock of meeting materials
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Schedule and arrange in-house and external events
- Oversee recruitment, evaluation, promotion and retention of support staff
- Organise Project Team business travel including visas and accommodation
- Process claims for travel expenses incurred by the Project Team
- Maintain and monitor financial records relating to travel expenditure
- Arrange and supervise provision of refreshments for guests
- Manage and monitor stock of office supplies to arrange replacement orders
- Bind documents and presentations
- Make photocopies
- Send and receive faxes
- Line Management of Support Staff (Cleaner, Drivers, Security)
Office Accounts and Book Keeping:
- Prepare, submit and manage monthly Office Budget
- Retire, submit and file monthly Office Budget accounts
- Liaise with and submit Monthly accounts to Lagos Accountant
- Prepare and issue Invoices for Project Fees
- Prepare and issue Payment Vouchers for payments
- Issue Receipts on behalf of Vesta on invoice payment
- Management of the central register for Debtors and Creditors
- Ensure smooth running and impeccable appearance of Vesta office
- Responsible for continual functioning of business and IT systems
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Guarantee environmental, health and safety standards
- Ensure uninterrupted utilities function (Water, Electricity, Internet, Telecoms, etc)
- Manage smooth running of Generators, Inverter, Borehole, etc
- Manage small company car fleet
Project Administration & Support:
- Prepare Project Reports and Presentations using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Assist Project Associates, Analysts and Managers in project work
- Undertake project work administrative tasks
- Plan and organise project functions including booking venues, equipment, etc
- Organise meetings and teleconferences for Project Team
- Good (Second Class Upper Division) First Degree
- Strong organisational skills
- Minimum 4 years’ Office Administration experience with an international organisation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently
- Fully flexible with ability to work additional hours as required to complete a task
- Master's Degree or equivalent
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector.
Hours of duty
- Normal hours of work are between 08.30am to 5.30pm Mondays to Fridays. However, the Office Administrator is required to work outside these normal hours, or additional hours, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration.
- A compensation package has been established to attract the best talent for this position including a competitive Salary and an Annual Performance Bonus.
go to method of application »
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Project Execution, Organisation and Management:
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables
- Contribute to strategic and analytic aspects of Project work
- Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients
- Plan and organise Project functions
- Manage clients and External Consultants
- Prepare, Organise and Attend Project Team meetings and teleconferences.
New Business Development and Client Services:
- New Business Development
- New Prospect Development
- New Project Engagement and Administration.
- Contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects and programmes are driven and achieved within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance
- Responsible for forward planning of the projects, project costs and engagement control systems.
- Support and enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards
- First degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) with a record of academic achievement
- Postgraduate qualification(s) or an MBA from a first-tier business school
- 2 years’ experience in a Management Consultancy or multinational Professional Services Firm with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Microsoft Access & Visio, DTP Software (Adobe Indesign, etc)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
Hours of Duty:
- Normal hours of work are 8:30am and 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
- Sometimes required to work outside these hours, at weekends, public holidays, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration.
- Negotiable compensation package has been established to attract the best talent for this position including a competitive Salary, Contributory Pension Scheme, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance and a Quarterly Performance Bonus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.