Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Vesta Healthcare Partners
Vesta Healthcare is a clinician-led ï¬�rm of International Healthcare Management Consultants that specialises in improving healthcare delivery in low and middle income countries. We transform healthcare using private sector-led processes and capital.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Project Execution, Organisation and Management:
- Research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables
- Contribute to strategic and analytic aspects of Project work
- Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients
- Plan and organise Project functions
- Manage clients and External Consultants
- Prepare, Organise and Attend Project Team meetings and teleconferences.
New Business Development and Client Services:
- New Business Development
- New Prospect Development
- New Project Engagement and Administration.
- Contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure projects and programmes are driven and achieved within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance
- Responsible for forward planning of the projects, project costs and engagement control systems.
- Support and enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards
- First degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) with a record of academic achievement
- Postgraduate qualification(s) or an MBA from a first-tier business school
- 2 years’ experience in a Management Consultancy or multinational Professional Services Firm with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Microsoft Access & Visio, DTP Software (Adobe Indesign, etc)
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
- Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
- Modern language skills with fluency in English and other European Language
Hours of Duty:
- Normal hours of work are 8:30am and 5:30pm Mondays to Fridays
- Sometimes required to work outside these hours, at weekends, public holidays, as may be necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties without extra remuneration.
- Negotiable compensation package has been established to attract the best talent for this position including a competitive Salary, Contributory Pension Scheme, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance and a Quarterly Performance Bonus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Vesta Healthcare Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Office Administrator at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- Know More About Vesta Healthcare PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Grants Project Officer at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Programme Officer, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- IT Project Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior Project Manager at Arit of Africa Limited
- Pilot Programme Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Project Manager (Technology and Business Consultancy) at Ecscorp Resources
- Building Construction Project Manager at EST Master Construction Limited
- Deal Manager at ORACLE