Fresh Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
- We are recruiting a Business Manager for one of our client. Interested Candidates must be an individual with the expertise and ability to oversee the day-to-day operations of the various businesses of our client.
- A goal achiever and a problem solver, who will work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent the businesses from reaching their goals.
The Businesses are as follows:
- Consulting; Business Support & Development
- Livestock Farming;
- Retail Food
- Luxury Fragrance; E-tailing
- Educational Product; Application/Web-based Quiz Game
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide proper structure for the financial and administrative activities of the businesses.
- Liaise with clients and develop business plans, including other related documents, as it relates to the consulting and business support activities.
- Handle inventory, quality control and decanting activities as it relates to the luxury fragrance business.
- Oversee as well as coordinate the activities of workers, and ensure they have the resources to complete their work.
- Ensure that the companies are on track to meet their financial goals.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare weekly reports on each business for senior management and ensure all activities comply with company policies.
- Ensure the businesses’ active and effective presence on social media.
- Regularly source information on, and develop proposals, for business development opportunities including trainings, grants and other relevant empowerment/funding schemes.
- Prepare necessary tenders and bids for relevant contracts in the public and private sectors.
- At Least B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Financial Management
- Not Less than 3 years active experience Managing a viable business or 5 years experience as an Account/Administrative Officer
- Male Preferably
- Must reside along Arepo/ Ibafo/OPIC area
Around N100,000 per month.
go to method of application »
- Our client, an Engineering Servicing company is searching for Technical Assistant to improve the services offered to their clients
- Calibration and repairs of Laboratory/industrial equipment
- B.Sc. or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Maximum of 32 years of age and Single
- 0-2 years working experience
- Resident of Okota Environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly use the Job Title as the subject of your email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Experts - French or Arabic at MyJobMag
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited