Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul
- The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 3 years experience.
go to method of application »
Night Auditor Job Description
Night auditors audit financial records and transactions from the previous days business and manage all operations during overnight shifts. Hotels, motels, and resorts hire night auditors for part- and full-time hours in office and front desk environments. Night auditors work independently with little to no supervision, and report to the day manager at the end of their nightly shifts. Travel is not required for this job, as night auditors perform their duties within the establishment itself.
Night Auditor Duties and Responsibilities
A night auditors duties vary based on the amount of business conducted in the hotel the day before, the number of late-night guest check-ins, and the number of phone calls and incidents that occur overnight. These core tasks, however, are common in most environments:
- Night auditors manage guest check-ins, processing paperwork and payment as needed.
- Perform Nightly Accounting
- Night auditors process financial records from the day shift. They also create spreadsheets and other records showing all financial transactions to ensure balances are accurate. This includes auditing front desk cash registers, food and beverage areas, and other parts of the hotel. Any discrepancies between financial reports and cash register amounts must be logged.
- Address Staff and Guest Requests
- Night auditors respond to all complaints and requests as needed to satisfy guest problems. In addition, they respond to radio calls from nighttime staff members and assist them with issues. They also answer and route phones calls as they come in.
- Follow and Review Night Audit Checklist
- Night auditors complete and review all items on the night audit checklist, which is a log of all tasks that must be performed nightly.
- Prepare for Breakfast Service
- Night auditors prepare the dining area for the upcoming morning breakfast service.
- Perform Nightly Backup
- Night auditors perform backup procedures on the computer server to store all the days data.
- Balance Guest Transactions
Night auditors analyze all guest charges incurred during the day and add these charges to guest bills.
Night Auditor Skills and Qualifications
Night auditors use analytical thinking to audit all transactions from the dayâ€™s business and add charges to guest accounts. They also provide customer service to all hotel guests. Employers seek night auditors with the following skills:
- Computer skills night auditors use multiple software programs and digital cash register systems to perform nightly audits, which requires good computer skills
- Physical fitness night auditors need the physical ability to stand for long hours at a time
- Communication skills night auditors use strong verbal and written communication skills to greet guests, answer phones, and speak with staff members, and to write detailed nightly reports
- Customer service night auditors address all guest complaints and requests, and check-in guests who arrive at the hotel overnight, all tasks that require excellent customer service
- Analytical thinking night auditors use analytical skills to carefully analyze financial records and audit cash registers
- Problem-solving skills night auditors manage all problems and issues as they arise with guests and staff members, which requires a talent for problem-solving
- Mathematics night auditors calculate guest expenses, balance registers, and audit the days accounts, all of which require excellent math skills
go to method of application »
The Continental Chef is required to know well about Continental food including Mexican and/or Italians and to cook fantastic meals with your talent.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation, cooking and presenting Continental dishes
- Assist with stock ordering and monitoring procedures
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Demonstrate excellent food preparation practices, portion control and end to end food production
- Supporting the Head Chef to deliver on all company measures & targets
- Follow all company operational kitchen process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Take responsibility for delivering the highest measures of food production and presentation to customers including manning the live cooking stations if required
- Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste
- Support the Head Chef in the introduction of new seasonal dishes
- Cascade your knowledge and expert cooking to all kitchen staff
- Suggested innovation and commercially viable ideas to improve food quality
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Expertise in Continental cooking
- Thrives under pressure in a high volume food environment
- Possess/develop a food & customer focused approach to work
- High standards of personal hygiene
- Detailed and precise working
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to achieve high standards
- Hard working, flexible and prepared for change
- Ambitious and driven by over exceeding customer expectations
- Open for continual development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid experience in a similar style of cooking
- Excellent knowledge of relevant food and health & safety regulations
go to method of application »
Details: The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the companys marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the role
- Degee in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
go to method of application »
Mixologists serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to restaurant and bar patrons. They may serve beer and wine, make classic drinks or create new recipes for cocktails. Mixologists are also responsible for ensuring that their bars run smoothly and efficiently.
- Mixologists ensure that bars are stocked with glasses, garnishes, drink mixes and ice. In some establishments, they must order bar supplies from outside vendors.
- They also process cash and credit card payments from customers and verify that patrons are old enough to drink before serving them alcohol. Other responsibilities include keeping the bar neat and clean. Mixologists might be asked to set up bars before they open and perform closing procedures at the end of business hours.
- They may also serve food.
Method of Application
Applicants should Email: firstname.lastname@example.org