Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- The job exists to provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Managing Director.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter emails, general information, queries, correspondence, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for MD.
- Provide research findings and intelligence to MD.
- Assists the MD with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Manage other assignment as directed by the MD
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial study or related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years PA/secretarial experience at C-Suit or senior level
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of insurance will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability
- Highly professional and well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Bright, confident personality
go to method of application »
Locations: (Egbeda, Ikotun, Sango Ota and Ikorodu axis) Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Keeping the company car assigned to you in excellent and good conditions at all times.
- Handling company car with care, servicing them as when due and taking utmost care in driving at all times.
- Returning company car assigned to you to the designated premises at the end of the business day.
- Ensure validation of vehicles particulars and your own driving particulars.
- Monitor and report vehicles status to the company regularly.
- Ensure passengers' safety at all times.
- Always ensure compliance of road traffic signs and rules.
- Must be familiar with Lagos Environment.
- Must be resident in Lagos (preferably Egbeda, Ikotun, Sango Ota and Ikorodu axis).
- Good communication skills in English and any of Nigeria dialect.
- Must possess a Valid Driver's License.
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos environs.
- Must have minimum of 5 years Driving Experience in any corporate organization.
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate with 5 Credits including the English Language is highly desirable.
- Must be between 28 - 37 years old.
- Corporate drivers that reside around Egbeda, Ikotun, Sango Ota and Ikorodu axis.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.