Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
The Executive Assistant MUST possess the following:
- Articulate in speaking, with a good command of the English language
- Excellent IT skills to cover all Microsoft office at the highest levels.
- Excellent ability to write letters unsupervised
- Experienced with secretarial duties such as admin and filing and taking minutes.
- Someone with initiative and an ability to properly manage the Director’s time appropriately.
- Excellent social media knowledge.
- Ability to research and collate information in a meaningful way.
- Candidate must be dynamic with energy and have great interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be creative and teachable.
Technical and Behavioural competencies
- Male or female not older than 35 years old with minimum of five (5) years working experience in verifiable organizations.
- Candidate must be flexible and ready to work long hours and also ready to travel.
- Passionate about education transformation in Nigeria.
- Highly organized with the capability to use various organization tools.
- Has a can do attitude, but is also a roll up my sleeves will do kind of person.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with respect for diversity.
- High level communication skills, including experience of communicating effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs will be given first consideration.
- First degree from a recognised university in Education, Research, Development, Social Work or any other relevant field.
- Experience of working on development and/or donor/grant funded programmes will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of ICT (IGCSE curriculum)
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) OR BA/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline.
- with minimun of 5 years IGCSE teaching experience.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.