If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
To be the leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria
To be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
The successful candidate will be focused on core deliverables such as identifying new business areas, determining and segmenting the target market, increasing the customer base, and coordinating public relations efforts.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. He will also be responsible for reviewing and updating credit and loan files, generating demand deposits, risk assets,Clientele base generation and follow up on new and existing customer base.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business
- Creating risk assets
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work within Lagos
go to method of application »
- Candidates must have a minimum of a diploma or recognized certificate in Information Technology or Computer Science and must have a minimum experience of 2- 5 years working in the ICT department of a commercial bank/Microfinance bank or similar financial institution.
- Fair knowledge of finance and Accounts will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of Bank One Software
- Must have excellent skill in Digital Marketing
- Salary and other terms of engagement are negotiable and tied to key performance indicatos.
go to method of application »
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage)
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven competences in the respective position.
- Minimum of 5 years which must be in Risk or Credit department of a Microfinance Bank or in a related industry.
- Candidate should have a clean work- life integrity record
- Start-up or expansion experience in the financial sector (microfinance or banking) is highly desirable
- Applicant must be young, innovative, and vibrant, and must have demonstrated business acumen in a highly dynamic environment. Applicant must also be conversant with relevant IT tools such as CRM, online collaboration etc
- Applicant must have good self- carriage, poise and self-confident as well as able to discuss on general financial and economic topics.
- This opening pays well above industry average and candidates must be ready to defend their competencies.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Business Development Executives - email@example.com
- Head, Information Technology - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Enterprise Risk Management - email@example.com