'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
Factory Manager your job is to oversee manufacturing operations and supervise operators. The main role of the Factory Manager is to improve manufacturing productivity and to reduce lead times of the product reaching the fashion or retail stores.
- Plan production meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintain product quality and budgets.
- Plan, formulate, organize, control, and direct production activities.
- Observe the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the department by the workers.
- Manage time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensure that the product effectively satisfies the quality level demanded by the Brand.
- Ensure the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by management.
- Execute factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with stakeholders.
- Supervise quality standards and enforce quality-control programs.
- Collaborate with sales agents, vendors and financial department to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Collaborate with other managers to find best practices and the best solution.
- Review the overall performance and identify training necessities of production personnel.
Desired Competencies & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ similar experience in a manufacturing factory
- Ability to work on your own and as a team member.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Ability to influence and strong accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited institution. B. Eng is an added advantage
go to method of application »
Purpose of the Job:
To coordinate the activities of the creative team to ensure that the lookbooks are created in a timely manner to give creative direction to the store personnel.
- Liaise with the Brands and Marketing Team to plan for and execute the ideas generation session.
- Coordinate the Graphics Designer to create the mood boards for presentation to management.
- Liaise with the Stylist and Merchandise to perform in-store merchandising.
- Recall information from the ideas generation session such as the theme, colors and props and ensure that the photo-shoot aligns with the agreed theme.
- Confirm availability of merchandise set aside for the season in view.
- Liaise with the Merchandiser and Stylist to ensure that the required merchandise and props have been allotted and distributed to the stores in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the team to perform photo-shoots for the look book and business cycle.
- Identify the location for the photo shoot and ensure that there is a source of music.
- Fill the photo-shoot schedule of activities and responsible party and follow up to ensure compliance.
- Responsible to identify the trendsetters to be used for the shoot and make contacts with their guardians.
- Raise a memo for refreshment for the trendsetters and send it to the Account unit for release of funds.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good people management
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- BSc/HND degree
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale