Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 14 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing - Our Client, a leading Power company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible to coordinate, monitor and ensure compliance to health and safety procedures and regulations across the Organization. .
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for coordinating the development of HSE procedures and process for the management and employees alike
- Develop and implement HSE policies, standards and procedures while providing essential HSE advice to the management and staffs.
- Develop and maintain an audit plan for HSE processes and operational activities and training requirements to ensure continuous improvement evaluating the maintenance program and approve changes to optimize costs, work - quality, outage time and availability.
- Review and update HSE rules and standards in line with national legislation and developments in the industry and international trends
- Monitor compliance with HSE policies e.g. Accident/Incident Reporting, Permit to Work, Environmental Conformance, etc.
- Represent the company on HSE committees and manages liaison with regulatory agencies and safety associations
Qualifications & Skills
- HND/BSc. in Science and Engineering related discipline, Master degree in a related discipline is an advantage.
- Certification in HSE e.g. ISPON, NEBOSH, IOSH.
- Minimum of 14 years cognate experience in the power sector, out of which 5 years in a senior management role.
go to method of application »
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the assigned Projects from Inception to Completion with full ownership of activities in Project Sites.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of all technical activities on the premises of all assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
- Highly accountable to ensure the avoidance of defects liability on all executed and planned projects by providing strong advisory services and project interventions, for all projects works.
- Interacting with Portfolio Project Managers and Constructions Engineers on Project Progress & requirements and Implements all Weekly and Daily activity plans and actioning them in accordance to the global Project Schedules
- Supervise and Manage all Sub – Contractors scope of the entire Projects evaluating their performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Reference.
- Works in assistance with the Construction Engineers to carry load testings and Pre – Commissioning evaluations on all assigned projects in areas of signifant expertise
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or
- Minimum 8 years working experience in electrical project and site management.
- Knowledge of installation of PV Solar panels
- Experience in Oil and Gas will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as the job title to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- DCS & Cyber Security Account Manager at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Assistant Manager, Legal Services at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Distribution Sub-Station Operator at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Sales Analyst at Lumos Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Call Center Agent at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Regional Sales Manager at CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- Commercial and Contracts Manager at Rack Centre