MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Reports to: The Finance Manager, MDXI, MOCC Ng
This involves overseeing all accounts receivable including gathering all necessary billing documents
- Ensuring that customers are billed for all services provided
- Ensure invoices are raised according to specified contract terms and service orders
- Ensure invoices are signed and delivered as at when due and acknowledged copies filed appropriately
- Preparation of pro forma invoice and final invoice for new and existing customers
- Efficient record keeping
- Reconciliation of customers account.
- Computation of customers Service Credit Note
- Raising and posting of journal vouchers for payments received.
- Updating of invoicing calendar
- Updating of customers contract calendar
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or other related disciplines
- ICAN/ACCA will be and added advantage
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Must understand billing process
- Good aptitude and accurate comprehension of designated assignment
- Must be organized
- Must understand VAT and Withholding tax (WHT requirements)
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Timeliness and effective service delivery
Demand on the job:
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any accounting application
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Able to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
go to method of application »
Unit: Network Opertions.
Reporting Line: Manager Network Operations
- The IPNOC Supervisor will supervise and be responsible for the first line network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements and components of the Main One network, using various network management and trouble ticketing systems. Specifically, the IPNOC Supervisor’ responsibility includes
- Supervise monitoring of Main One’s network providing specific update, status and performance of all network components, capacity services etc.
- Handle escalated trouble calls and work closely with engineering, NOC, and customer engineers to resolve service issues
- Troubleshoot network architecture, design and implementation hardware and software to ensure overall network performance
- Will ensure Identification and provision of at least first line support on all faults on the Main One network in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedure for fault escalation and management.
- Will supervise maintenance of and ensure full compliance with all Main One’s NOC processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all escalated IP related tickets are resolved within agreed timelines and handled professionally
- Provide adequate support and requisite input to IP planning and technical sales teams
- Will oversee proper technical documentation of all network events throughout normal/shift cycle or operations.
- Will supervise network support related telephone calls and interface with internal/external customers on operational issues and related network events, using Main One’s standard operating procedures.
- Will oversee and ensure daily and weekly management reports on network events and activities as well as tracking escalations and other key performance indicators.
- Implement change requests as per business needs on network equipment like routers switches, firewalls etc
- Ensure all applications for monitoring the IPNGN network are up to date and functional.
- Ensure all customer SLAs are met.
- You will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the project
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco IOS/IOS XR experience will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with TAC case management and escalation process
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment
- BGP, MPLS, L2VPN and L3VPN experience
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP)
- IP multicast experienc
- Good communication skills.
- Able to use initiative to tackle a broad range of problems, while still following procedures and processes.
- Strong diagnostic, analysis and problem resolution skills with a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- Good technical documentation skills
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Eager and quick to learn
- Minimum HND/BSc. Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 5-8 years’ experience.
- CCNP , CCIP, CCSP certification or equivalent experience
- CCIE Certified - will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- Able to work well within a busy team and handle a wide range of issues.
- Ability to assess and priorities faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills and actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge.
- Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Can do’ attitude.
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to travel within and out of the country at short notice.
- Good research skills
Method of Application
When the page opens, click on the preferred job title
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.