If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pivotge Consulting - We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Our Client, an indigenous leading social stationery company, has built its reputation over the past 23 years on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services. The company is currently seeking to strengthen its team by hiring vibrant, innovative individuals with high level of initiatives
About the Role: Reporting to the Managing Director, you will plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of the business.
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field with at least 3years experience in managing similar concerns
- have thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the business
- have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- have outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers competitive remuneration to the right candidate
- Act as the Principal Executive Officer responsible for achieving the targets and objectives of the business
- Develop and implement a strategic framework for the business
- Develop and harness new and viable business opportunities
- Manage and successfully deliver growth projects
- Manage financing and budget utilization for cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage brand and corporate reputation
- Keep up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com