Job Openings at Westside Academy
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: 23 February, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westside Academy
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialised Institute is an organisation which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.
- A school vice principal is responsible for assisting the school principal in the leadership, coordination, supervision and management of the school program and operation.
- The Vice principal serves as a member of the administrative team to develop and implement the total school program.
- Managing Westside Academy daily activities and administration.
- Managing human resource, finance, estate, logistical and general administration security and emergency planning for the school.
- Communication, publicity and management of public feedback.
- Service excellence initiatives and delivery of quality of service to stakeholders
- Ensure that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed.
- Manage, direct, and maintain records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out Westside Academy daily routine.
- Management of student affairs, including strategic planning for pupil placement, scholarship matters, recruitment and placement of students as well as administration of student programmes.
- Implementation of physical and technological infrastructure upgrading works.
- Establishment of knowledge management structures and systems.
- Assists in completion of records and reports and in the supervision and inventory of necessary supplies, textbooks, equipment and materials.
- Strategic planning and resource management for Westside Academy.
- Assists to implement student orientation and registration activities.
- Assists to define and disseminate information about school disciplinary policies and procedures to parents, students, staff and community
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelors of Science degree.
- Must have 3 years teaching experience.
- A dynamic and highly driven individual with strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Passion for educating and interacting with youth and children.
go to method of application »
- The school nurse is a registered professional nurse who strengthens and facilitates the educational process of Westside Academy by improving and protecting the health status of student. The major focus of school nursing services is the prevention of illness and disability, and the early detection and correction of health problems.
- The school nurse is uniquely qualified in preventive health, health assessment, and referral procedures.
- Responsible for all health matters relating to staff and students.
- Administering first aid care before taking serious cases to the hospital.
- Liaise with the retained doctor to ensure proper treatment for staff and students in the school when necessary.
- Ensuring appropriate drugs are available in the clinic.
- Keeping the clinic environment in an orderly manner.
- Organizing and handling of health talk in the School.
- Overseeing and supervising environmental cleaning of the School compound as at when due.
- Organizing and giving health talk on personal hygiene, chronic diseases, STD and other health related matter.
- Any other duties assigned by the school principal.
- Maintains, evaluates, and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of students.
- Participates as the health specialist on the child education evaluation team to develop the health individualized educational plan (I.E.P.)
- Plans and implements school health management protocols for the child with chronic health problems, including the administration of medication.
- Participates in home visits to assess the family's needs as related to the child's health.
- Develops procedures and provides for crises intervention for acute illness, injury and emotional disturbances.
- Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases through preventive immunization programs, early detection, surveillance and reporting of contagious diseases.
- Recommends provisions for a school environment conducive to learning.
- Provides information on health.
- Registered staff nurse with current license or evidence of renewal plus at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Computer literacy is an advantage for the position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westside AcademySimilar Jobs
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Spanish Teachers Needed at Greensprings School
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)
- Lecturers at the Lagos State University (LASU)