Job Opportunities at Erisco Foods Limited
Posted on: 20 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world seeks for personnel to fill the below role
- Co-ordinate and direct the staff members regarding the activities that need to be performed in the absence of the plant manager
- To keep a close eye on the buying, selling and quality of the material used in production to give maximum output
- To make optimum use of the equipment and available manpower to ensure better productivity
- To ensure that the work gets done as per the priority within the framed budget by maintaining the quality standards and delivering the products on the given deadline
- Implement new plans to ensure better results in accordance with the quality standards
- To maintain, compile, store and retrieve any data and information related to the production
- Oversee daily activities of factory operations.
- Ensure factory activities are performed in the most effective and productive manner.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and monitor all department to meet requirements.
- Lead and direct the production team to achieve operational goals in quality, yield, cost, delivery and output.
- Maintains the Company’s plant, machinery, building and associated facilities
- Prepares equipment for periodic inspections where required under statutory requirements
- Responsible for resolving the employee issues with the help of human resource department.
- Ensures compliance to all company safety and precautionary regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by Factory Manager
Educational Qualifications & Experience required
- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related areas and minimum of 8 years working in a similar capacity.
- Experience of Manufacturing in the FMCG sector is quite critical in this role.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Good IT and arithmetic skills
- Good process/project management skills
go to method of application »
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: email@example.com and use the job title as email subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Erisco Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting