25th and Staffing is a global Human Resources Company; borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to organizations. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary and cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
The individual will be responsible for setting up a standard accounting department in line with IFRS and engage in Business Development for an HR Consulting firm.
- He/She will perform core account functions
- Will handle payroll for both internal and outsourced staff
- Engage in business development for the company
- Managed clients accounts
- Must be able to attract business and interface with clients
- Would compute and make remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate statutory bodies
- Carry out bank reconciliation and manage bank relationship
- A good degree in Accounting or Business Management or Finance
- Must know how to prepare P/L account, GL and Financial Statement
- Must have sound understanding of taxation, pension and budgeting
- Should be able to write proposal and make presentations
- Must be able to design a marketing strategy and develop business relationship with prospective clients
- Must be target driven, result oriented and excellent flexibility
- Possess 'I Can Do Mentality' and ability to multi-task
- Very strong in all MS Application
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have Payroll experience
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate should have experience in coding, networking, graphic designs and digital marketing.
- He/She must be able to work on a website for upgrading and modification
- Should be able to drive traffic and manage all company social media platforms
- Receive and send emails, newsletters and text messages on behalf of the company
- Engage in digital marketing for positive ROI
- Make videos and creates internet channels to promote company presence
- Must do cold calling for business relationships
- Must have a good degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or its equivalents
- Should be very creative and proactive in solving IT issues
- Must possess 'I Can Do' mentality
- Ability to multi-task and provide quality support to the team
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with position applying for as subject of email.