Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
Key Responsibilities of Sales Engineer
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of commercial vehicles and associated products.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- After sales Support.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a mechanical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Commercial sales of Automobiles. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self - starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
- Applicants should ideally be 25 to 35 years old.
- Valid driver's license.
go to method of application »
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets arc achieved.
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Valid driver’s license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org . Use "Sales Engineer (Automobile)" or "Service Manager" as teh subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale