Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Responsible to execute the Marketing Strategy of the hospital by creating awareness amongst present and potential clients. This position is also responsible to develop new clients who can refer patients needing tertiary care services at our facility.
- Developing Business with existing and new Insurance Companies, HMOs, Corporates and other hospital / clinics / doctors etc.
- Formulate a list of Potential Clients.
- New Empanelments with TPAs, HMOs, Corporates.
- Oraganise Promotional activities like health camps, talks / shows, CMEs for corporates and doctors.
- Visit potential clients and understand their needs for certain customized services and discuss the same with management to address the same.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e newsletters etc. including writing and proofreading copies and liaise with printers and designers.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships.
- Monitoring competitor activities.
- Carry out research activities to always better the hospital’s Business Development Strategy.
- To explore newer geographical areas, new markets, for customer targets for hospital.
- Monthly Detailed Activity report in advance and follow up reports thereafter.
- Weekly progress report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Oral, written and negotiation skills
- Business awareness and IT Literacy.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or other related discipline. Masters in related field a plus.
- At least 1-2 years progressive experience in sales and marketing and 1 year within a healthcare setting (hospital / pharmaceutical).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
Relevant first degree and Professional qualification required.
Minimum of 2-5 years post-qualification experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply