Latest Vacancies at Adron Homes and properties
Posted on: 1 September, 2016
Deadline: 9 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- A graduate of Architecture from a reputable higher Institution.
- Five years working experience.
- Must have graphic design skills.
- Must be able to use Auto-card for 3D and 2D designs.
go to method of application »
Brief Job Description
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Coordinates the development and implementation of office procedures and HR policies, and oversees maintenance of all office records.
- Provide initial interpretation of personnel policies for staff and refer more difficult issues to the Group Human Resources.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Ensures that all appropriate pre-employment and post-employment documentation is collected and provided to appropriate HR Staff.
- Collect, review, process and communicate with employees, managers and Group HR Manager regarding employee leave requests.
- Manage the processing of human resource forms; compensation and benefits administration processing, and documentation.
- Coordinate orientation for each new hire, including an orientation to the organization mission, program and structure, security issues and procedures, personnel policies, job tasks and related tax and labor laws.
- Responsible for record-keeping and coordination of Safety and Security procedures for Staffs.
- Coordinates and monitors training sessions for staffs.
- Must be a lawyer (LL.B) with at least 3years work experience in a similar environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
- Latest Jobs at Capital City Development Limited
- Job Openings at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)