If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods Received Note is raised for every stock that entres the Residence.
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Supplier’ invoice to check out discrepancies.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, perishability on receiving)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re – order levels.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections/shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
- The successful candidate must have at least three years experience from a reputable hospitality outfit.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language (which is essential in both written and verbal).
- The successful candidate should be able to dictate risk areas
- The successful candidate should be able to meet the requirements of the workplace on time
- The successful candidate should be able to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- The successful candidate should be able to relate professionally with members of staff
- Knowledge on Accpac I/T application would be an added advantage
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Social/Management Sciences
- Minimum of 3 - 7 years Experience
go to method of application »
Reporting: The Air Conditioner Technician will report to our Facility Manager
The successful candidate for the position of Air-Conditioner Technician would be made responsible for:
- The installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning,
- Ventilating equipment and controls to make sure that they operate efficiently and continuously.
- He should be able to do regular maintenance work on cooling units using tools and testing instruments,
- He should be able to diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions of an air -conditioner.
- He should be able to install, replace or repair equipment that have been damaged due to abuse or regular use such as low and high pressure refrigerant lines.
- He should be able to make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- He should be able to new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- He should be able to inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- He should be able to clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- He would be involved in making plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- He should be able to work in places that are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, and high voltage equipment.
- He may also have to work in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- He should be able to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
- Excellent technical and communications skills are a must, as well as proven Information Technology (I/T) knowledge and experience.
Other desired qualities include:
- Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
- Network-based technical experience
- Business-based attitude
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher National Diploma/ B.Tech
- Required Experience : 5 -10 years
go to method of application »
- Collect dirty clothes ad beddings used by guests and prepare for washing
- Separate the colored from white ones. Put marks or place in each containers according to owners to avoid misplacements.
- Wash the dirty clothes in washing machines.
- Dry the washed clothes before transferring to the ironing area.
- Iron and fold dried clothes and deploy to the designated rooms or areas.
- Assist customers with their laundry problem such as stains and faded colors.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the laundry area.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge in hotel services especially in preparing and washing guest’s and hotel laundry.
- Knowledge and skills in washing, ironing and folding clothes and other hotel sheets.
- Ability to collect loads of laundry and wash it according to color and type of cloth.
- Ability to wash out stains and keep the brightness of its color
- Knowledge in operating big washing, drying and folding machines.
- Must be courteous to guests.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on laundry documentation.
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO in not more than two sittings (inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- At least 2 - 5 years practical experience in the hospitality industry
Method of Application
Aplicants should forward their resumes/CV's & application letters to the following address:
Human Resources Department,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA - Ikeja,
E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com