Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company’s Fragrances.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company’s sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company’s Fragrances to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.
- A graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2 division.
- Candidate must have a natural science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Chemical Engineering or any chemical related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales of Chemicals (Fragrance).
go to method of application »
- To carry out surveys, designs, installations, service and maintenance of projects within the area of the company’s core business(Electronic security and telecommunication systems).
- To liase with team personnel, subcontractors, sales team, support personnel and customers.
- To schedule maintenance and servicing of Electronic security and telecommunication systems.
- Design development, drafting technical proposal, developing estimates and negotiating with suppliers
- To coordinate activities by scheduling assignments, setting priorities, and supervising subordinates
- To evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed assignments, work techniques and work delivery.
- Development and Implementation of work methods and procedures
- Conducts a preliminary survey of proposed job sites to determine area conditions, materials and equipment required.
- To review daily activity reports from teams and make recommendations to correct irregularities.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan, specifications; calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or any other Engineering courses or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years experience in ICT sector.
- Relevant professional certifications is Compulsory
go to method of application »
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Mikado Business environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Mikado Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and
- Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Mikado Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
- Graduate Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management.
- 3 years experience in international accounting or Business Management preferred
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and abilityto work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team
go to method of application »
- Manages sales of Security products and Communication gadgets ranging from, CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm,PABX etc.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Collaborates with Management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Function
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Management
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with team members to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth.
- Collaborates with Management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- A university Degree in Marketing or Business Studies is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of related experience in Security Services industry.
- Experience in sales of CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm,PABX etc is compulsory.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.