Jobs in a Fast Growing Finance Organization
Posted on: 6 June, 2016
Deadline: 17 June, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing finance organization in Lagos is looking for a young and experienced individual to fill up the roles of:
- Coordinate, implement and oversee all risk management activities, ensuring best practices.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Undertake the business’s risk analysis and document results.
- Develop, maintain and review a risk register.
- Undertake risk management projects as required.
- Perform controls assessment.
- Develop and review relevant risk management documents.
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and other factors, and evaluate the organization’s previous risk-handling procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role in a financial institution/top tier consulting firm.
- Experience in external or internal audit, compliance, or risk management is required.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodology, approach, techniques and management practices.
- Knowledge of risk management as well as governance and compliance philosophies, policies and management practices.
Follow the link below to apply: http://goo.gl/forms/77PxT1e9uUYeMoQa2
go to method of application »
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in the industry.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets and other assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this role in a financial institution/top tier telecommunication and sales firm.
- Experience in extensive sales management is required.
- Knowledge of the sales and marketing industry, approach, techniques and management practices.
Follow the link below to apply: http://goo.gl/forms/ZML6GVasZNOTu9rm2
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Internal Control Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)