Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is an Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, and Management (EPIC-M) Company, with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification. The company is a member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) and Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria (PLAN).
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Front-End and Approvals, the CAD Operator's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Develop concept/design for new process piping and modifications together with engineers.
Perform 3D modelling of process piping using PDMS.
Produce and maintain design drawings (GAs, Layouts, P&IDs, Detail Drawings, Sketches and Diagrams) for fabrication and field installations.
Provide support to engineers through a variety of tasks including AFC drawings, red marks (modifications) and sketches.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- HND/BSc in an Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years experience in the same discipline
- Ability to carry out detailed PDMS and CAD drafting for structural, mechanical, process and instrument disciplines
- Logical thought, to aid setting up database systems and document record.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access as well as previous and current versions of AutoCAD & PDMS
- Able to read and understand piping construction drawings.
- Thorough understanding and efficiency with company drafting standards.
- Ability to fit in as a team player within department.
go to method of application »
- Monitor the condition and performance of defined asset base and provide expert technical advice to the maintenance team on asset risks, asset performance and condition predictions overtime.
- Keep abreast of development in the regulatory environment and advising support teams of regulatory changes and their potential impact on its operations.
- Oversee all maintenance sites across Nigeria
- Set maintenance standards that align to the asset policies and standards and liaise with the management to implement these standards.
- Maintain the asset risks and ensure mitigation and control activities are undertaken as agreed
- To promote a safety conscious working environment where all engineering personnel adopt safe working practices.
- Create a disciplined and structured environment for maintenance activities where expectations of behavior & performance are clearly defined & regularly reviewed.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with all maintenance personnel and ensure that planned maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- Proactive in carrying out opportunity maintenance on equipment that is not running.
- Attend meetings to develop the maintenance plan for the following week & ensure that priority jobs are planned in.
- Responsible for organizing spares and contract resource as necessary to address breakdowns & planned jobs.
- Review breakdowns that occur on sites and implement proactive actions / strategies to ensure they do not reoccur.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Minimum of 5-7 years' relevant experience in the similar industry
- Ability to analyse problems strategically and propose solutions.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of maintenance activities on sites.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
go to method of application »
Our client the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings.
The position is to ensure the development of profitable sales growth within the market in all channels in line with the company's mission. The primary purpose of the role is to lead and manage the sales team to achieve annual sales targets, develop and coach the team, drive the increase in market share within this sector and enhance the geographical presence within the region.
The key accountabilities for the role are as follows:
- Strategic planning for the channel’s development.
- Carry out the responsibilities in delivering the Sales Mission in line with corporate objectives and KPIs
- Monitor the performance of the key accounts versus pre set targets and KPIs in addition to defining and overseeing plans to target Key Accounts to ensure exceptional brand loyalty
- Set the expansion plans for the Key Account’s along with their geographical distribution. Manage and Deploy a healthy geographical spread of dealers within the country
- Coordinate with the Regional Manager and Marketing team to develop and execute promotional campaign and selling activities to increase traffic on the shop floor
- Monitor and analyze the sales figures (Sell out data, stock movement, sales margin, product mix
- Develop and implement progress reports to monitor sales & KPI performance, products and customers performance on a weekly basis for management as well as sales team
- Align regularly with Regional Manager on mid and long-term strategies for the country, and ensure local implementation is in full compliance with Corporate guideline
- Provide high quality information and analysis in support of strategic priorities and initiatives
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable position
- Bachelor degree in business administration, MBA (is a plus)
- Fluent written and spoken English & French, good command of other languages to be considered a plus
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly competitive and deadline-oriented environment whilst maintaining the company's quality and reputation for excellence
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job titles below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.