Jobs in an Independent Investment Banking Firm
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: 7 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an independent Investment Banking firm registered to perform Issuing House, Asset Management and Financial Advisory Services including Transaction Advisory. Investment Promotion Advisory, Equity and Debt participation, Structured Finance and Public-Private Partnership ["PPP"] transactions.
Our client include a wide range of large Corporates and Sub Nationals that have had to access funds from the capital market to pursue repositioning and infrastructural developments. Financial Assets under our management has also been experiencing steady growth.
- Analyze business and operations to provide advices to management and clients
- Undertake valuations using internationally acclaimed valuation models and practices
- Structure transaction to meet up with clients' objective and desires
- Prepare pitching documents, Information Memorandum, bidding/selling documents.
- Monitor and track transactions,
- Track and follow-up on regulatory approvals.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Investment Banking and/or Financial/Business Advisory roles.
- Strong grasp of Excel demonstrated by ability to build, monitor and update financial models and analyses
- Registration with SEC as a registered market operator will be an added advantage.
- Ability to structure project finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration, Humanities or Law.
go to method of application »
- To deepen the existing customers relationships, and aggressively develop new businesses, to enlist new clients and opportunities
- Market for, coordinate and supervise the structuring of transactions relating to the unit.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and Company's management and investment policies.
For the Asset Management:
- Increase the yield and returns on the investible funds through an aggressive investment management skill and Develop new products that meet industry/market target.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5-6 years' experience in Investment Banking, Asset Management and Trustee role as applicable.
- Good knowledge of the business, laws, transaction structuring, agreements and regulatory requirements
- Candidate should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to details, good numerical, organizational and time management skills
- Computing, analytical and communication skills are important.
- Registration with SEC as a registered market operator will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration, Humanities and or Law.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Graduate Legal Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Summer Internship Programme at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)