Jobs at Proxynet Communications Limited
Posted on: 21 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Proxynet Communications Limited
Proxynet Communications Limited, an ICT firm, requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below.
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must have skill
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer/Network Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
go to method of application »
- Developing a software both local and online version using android.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have good knowledge of java and PHP programming languages,
- Must have developed one or two applications on android.
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience
- Should be able to develop user interface (UI) for a mobile app.
go to method of application »
- Must be 3 years experience
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must have good basic accounting principles
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must know how to prepare invoices
- Must handled petty cash on the previous job
- Must be able to keep good accounting records( check register, filling document)
- Must be able liase wiith account recivables and account payables
- Must have basic understanding of PAYE and other TAX payment.
- Must be able to carry out bank reconcillation with cash balances.
- Be able to attend to all other account related jobs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Proxynet Communications LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone
- Fresh Vacancies at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
- Finance Manager At Transsion Holdings
- Digital Marketer Intern at Scaleri