Jobs at AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 18 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
- Collection of prices and quotations from different suppliers for purchase decision.
- Procure quality materials and services in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- Ensure materials supplied are in Line with company specification and policy
- Carrying out market survey, analysis and strategy development on pastry raw materials to determine relationship between forces of demand and supply
- Analyze product sales figures and inventory Levels for current stock to determine what products should be purchased at any point in time
- Sourcing for materials and negotiating with clients to get the best price
- Maintains accurate data and information regarding purchases
- Quality control! material planning to ensure no down time due to material shortage.
- Process all procurement documentation within reasonable time frame.
- Ensure the maintenance of procurement best practices
- Transparent and accurate record keeping of all procurement transactions.
- BSc/HND in Science, Engineering or Economics, with minimum of 2 Class Upper from a recognized tertiary institution and a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess a 5 years’ cognate experience as a Procurement Manager in a reputable Food processing company
- The candidate must have excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Great communication skills, both In writing and oral
- Excellent problem solving, numerical, presentation and analytical skill
- Must be have a thorough knowledge of computer spread sheet.
- Comprehensive knowledge on bakery.
go to method of application »
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with Customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspects the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
- Continuous monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles).
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid driver's license.
go to method of application »
- The main area of responsibility of this position is to ensure that all aspect of the Accounts Office in the branch run smoothly, that all accounting deadlines are met, that suppliers are paid correctly and on time, and that customers are invoiced correctly and encouraged to comply with out own terms and conditions.
- The position is also responsible for ensuring that all management information is prepared and collated on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the branch, ensuring accuracy and adherence to specified deadlines
- Collation of annual budget for the branches in cooperation with local management.
- Ensuring all sales and purchases are recorded accurately and weekly/monthly stock reports are produced; checked and corrected.
- Monitoring of debtors ledger, creditor's ledger and bank accounts, ensuring there are controlled in an appropriate manner to protect the company's assets.
- Manager the admin staff and resources of the branch such that high standards of service are maintained, adequate control procedures exist at all times and reporting of accounting information is timely and accurate.
- Ensure that the branch and business have suitable systems, process and procedures ti accurately capture all financial transactions and exert strong financial control over all business activities.
- Responsible for ensuring the branch financial and statistical reporting processes are accurate, timely and pertinent.
- Constantly review level of credit given and taken and ensure Group guidelines are achieved.
- Management of internal and external audits.
- The Branch Accountant will be expected to organize and control the branches forecasting and budgeting processes.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Qualified, partly qualified and or at least 2 years full time experience as Accounts Manager.
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Accounting or Business Admin.
- Ability to implement, control processes and procedures and exert strong financial control over businesses activities.
- Committed to the delivery of quality reporting and management information
- Ability to demonstrate broad commercial acumen and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent organisation skills/flexibility essential
- Ability to use own initiative and to adapt to change in the industry.
- People management skills including the ability to motivate, monitor performance and develop staff competence through delegation and training.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (understanding V-Lookup, presentation skills etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic-Nav or similar accounting software.
- Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with employees and senior management levels
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Jobs at an International Cable Manufacturing Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Productive People
- Fresh Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco
- Accounting Job Vacancy at a Reputable Production Company - Workforce Group
- Sales Vacancy at Epson
- Supply Chain Job Vacancy at The Candel Company
- Job Openings at Sealer Wood Designer Limited