New Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 22 March, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited is a Support Services and Logistics firm. We strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- A personal assistant (PA), sometimes called an executive secretary or personal/private secretary, works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- PAs help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- PAs need extensive knowledge of the organisation in which they work. They need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
- Managers often rely heavily on their PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.
Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority; organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research; responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence; being involved in decision-making processes.
- Minimum of OND / HND in any relevant institutions.
- Must have a good communication skills .
- Must be physically fit
- Must be presentable
go to method of application »
- Age limit 26 - 35 yrs.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN or any other relevant professional course.
- Minimum of 5 years in a factory related industry.
- Highly Computer Literate - very good with excel package.
- Able to work without supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit