EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience.
- SAP “ERP” Knowledge.
- Engineering Background.
• Working Knowledge Of Excel, Microsoft Word For Reporting.
• ensure all operations within the store system are performed efficiently and economically as possible.
• Work on receipt and issue of stock i.e. responsibility to receive and handle all materials delivered to the stores with documentation such as, delivery note, packaging list and certificate of analysis and to inform quality control dept. for checking the received material are conforming to the quality standard/specification.
• Carry out proper examination of incoming goods (consignments) for quantity, type, quality, damage and shortage.
• To ensure all materials delivered to the store are stored in the appropriate location.
• Define all materials batch-wise stored in warehouse.
• To help in ensuring the safety/cleanliness/security standards are met pertaining to the warehouses.
• To ensure the goods and services required for operation are issued as and when needed bearing in mind the need for proper authorization, documentation and strict clerical control of all issues of stock.
• Ensuring all material movements are updated on SAP system on a daily basis without any carry over.
• Regular stock counting that will be conducted weekly/ monthly to reconcile the system stock to avoid stock discrepancy.
• To ensure all requisition/pick list forms received for material issue are duly approved by head of department.
• FIFO concept must be adopted for material issue.
• Stock control level; maximum, minimum and low stock level to be monitored and reported to avoid stock out or that can negatively affect continuous flow of production activities.
• Ensure cleanliness in the Warehouse/store premises at all times.
• Must Possess A Minimum Of B.Sc. In Business Administration , Public Administration Or Related Field.
• Possess Good Diction And Excellent Communication Skills.
• Age 35 And Above
• Female Preferred
• Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• File and maintain records.
• Ensure members of the public are satisfied with the products and services of company
• Must Have A Minimum Of 2 Years Of Relevant Experience
• Working As HR Officer
• Extensive Knowledge Of Payroll Administration
• Must Have Been Experienced In Various Aspects Of HR Which Includes: Working Practices; Recruitment; Pay; Conditions Of Employment; Negotiation With External Work-related Agencies; Equality And Diversity.
working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures; promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation; liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety; recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates; developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management; preparing staff handbooks; advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits; undertaking regular salary reviews; negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions; administering payroll and maintaining employee records; interpreting and advising on employment law; dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures; developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements; planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff; analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit EZ37 Solutions Career Page