JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Finance Manager is responsible for the following:
- Build models for financial feasibilities and profitability of financing schemes involving JNC and Projects
- Cashflow management using an excel model
- Raise funding for JNC’s internal use or funding advisory for clients
- Manage our Investment Portfolio including the investments in PPP, maintain all relevant schedules and prepare monthly reports on them
- Prepare at least on a monthly basis all relevant financial ratios of the organization with explanations, implications and solution suggestions
- Analyse market information of financial nature or that may have financial implications and report on them
- Continually developing innovative and informative reporting and other templates for Finance to support management decisions across the organization
- Putting together Finance Department’s presentation slides for both internal and external presentations
- Coordinate the activities of the various PPPs from the perspective of records of all expenses and entries into their ledgers, reconciliations of the ledgers, filing hard copies of source documents in an organized and complete manner
- Any other assignment as may be requested by the CFO or his designate
- First Degree in Finance, Investment, Banking, Accounting, Actuarial Science or any other social sciences discipline
- 5 years and above relevant Finance work experience
- Applicant must be analytical and very comfortable with figures
- Ability to use PowerPoint and Excel must be excellent. Recruitment process may involve practical test of this competence
- Financial Modelling skills
- Comfortable with enterprise software and can get really inquisitive with their capabilities and thus be able to optimize the inquiries and reporting modules
- Being a chartered accountant is a plus, but not a must
- Exposure to Fund Raising and Investments is required
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills. Must be able to translate data into useful information for decision making in innovative ways
- Must be a highly organized person.
go to method of application »
The Customer Engagement and Analytics Manager will perform the following hybrid functions:
- Customer loyalty, customer revenue optimization, customer lifecycle and lifetime value through analytical and systematic engagement of the customer base by leveraging on various below the line campaign channels.
- Define JNCI’s overall market and customer segmentation strategy including the effective use of different segmentation methodologies such as needs based segmentation, geo-demographic segmentation and behavioral segmentation.
- Exploit hidden value in data through advance analytics, data mining and statistical modeling techniques.
- Manage market research & intelligence projects to understand market realities and guide commercial strategies.
- Provide customized analytics to unique and unstructured problems through advanced analytics and carry out behavioral analysis, predictive analysis, advanced segmentation and algorithms to aid campaign decisions and offer development.
- Undertakes advanced analytics/data-mining and statistical projects - for example identification of cross and up-sell opportunities, customer profiling and using multiple data sources to build scored targeting lists.
- Assist in designing, developing and executing data driven modeling and data-mining to meet the needs of Customer Value Management.
- Demonstrate a structured and pragmatic approach to analysis and project delivery - including developing an upfront project plan, agreeing deliverables, undertaking analysis and working with Manager, Analytics & Consumer insight to interpret and validate the results.
- Work cohesively with the Business Unit Managers to develop, execute, review and optimize demand generation and customer programs aligned with marketing strategy.
- Adapt and explain reports for each customer so that JNCI will make a difference in its business, by learning more about the Clients’ data than they know themselves, digging past their initial requests to understand their underlying needs, and putting all of that together to purchase JNCI’s products.
- Uncover the aspects of JNCI that should be improved, using gained perspective as one of the few individuals that touch both the technical and non-technical aspects of the customer experience.
- Switch smoothly between Healthcare lingos, and know the right times to use each:
- The sales team and customers speak in requests, needs, and priorities.
- Product Specialist and Engineers speak in product specs and project management etc
- External & Internal Telephone Calls are answered before the second ring.
- Quotation requests are passed on to Sales Operations for allocation within 5 minutes of receiving the request
- Quotations are logged within 5 minutes of receiving the request from a prospect
- Manage data that drives our customer service systems including our Sales Force CRM and SAGE.
- Quotations are logged within 5 minutes of receiving the request from a prospect.
- High first call resolution rate (High number of calls are dealt with the first time around)
- All new orders are logged in the Order Book within 10 minutes of receipt of Order
- Acknowledging new orders with an email or a letter within 24 hours of receipt.
- On-time delivery of items in stock within 48 hours of receipt of Order.
- End to end process flow is achieved across all departments.
- Number of complaints from Customers is greatly reduced.
- Showroom Equipment Presentation is at its optimum.
- Showroom visitors are attended to or served within 5 minutes
- Number of Attendees at Breakfast Meetings is at its maximum.
- Effective planning, coordination & execution of delivery of customer Christmas gifts and mails.
- Successful end of year staff party and Christmas activities.
The Person Requirements
The minimum requirements for a suitable candidate to fit this role are highlighted below:
- B.Sc in Applied Scientific or Economic background preferred with a minimum of a 2:1.
- At least 5 years demonstrable business experience
- Experience in senior role demonstrating ability to influence business to change based on insights by effective communications and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate bottom-line impact: profits, revenues, or customer numbers.
- Multi-channel marketing analytics.
- Leadership experience of some variety, such as starting a business or leading a team or club.
- Substantial experience in analysis role demonstrating hands-on ability to deliver insights and models that have directly led to improved business performance
- Multi-lingual is highly desirable.
- Well-equipped with knowledge of marketing automation systems, databases and analytical support tools. You also know direct response marketing and B2B.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving their business challenges
- Highly organized, analytical, and process-oriented
- Ability to reduce complexity and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven experience implementing enterprise software that incorporate large data sets
- Experience analyzing data sets to identify trends, using tools such as Microsoft Excel and/or RDBMS with SQL
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.