New Job Offer at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 28 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our client, in the FMCG sector at Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Preparing correspondence on the M.D's behalf
- Liaising with staff, clients, on behalf of the M.D etc
- Managing the M.D's diary
- Booking meetings
- Writing minutes
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Managing a budget
- Attending events/meetings as the M.D's representative
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing papers for meetings.
- 3-5 years experience as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director, CEO etc.
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial/Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Relevant professional qualifications/affiliations will be an added advantage.
- PA experience/experience in Office Administration is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Must be smart and fluent
- Good oral and written communication
- Must be result oriented
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications e.g MS word, excel etc
- Writing minutes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject title e.g PA
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime