Our client provides advice and consulting services in all Strategic relevance of sales and marketing management. They examine industries, companies, products, services, employees, clients, prospects and marketplace with unbiased eyes. They seek the services of experienced, dedicated and professional Business Development Managers - who would also double as brand ambassadors as they seek to expand the currently existing market, and take the product to previously unexplored territories.
The candidate will be required to:
- Plan and lead the Marketing Department and ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Company’s Marketing plan.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To successfully secure this opportunity, the candidate must have (be):
- A good first (Bachelor’s) degree in Marketing or Public relations Preferred
- MBA would be an added advantage
- 6 – 7 years’ experience in Business Management with proven track record of achieving set business targets
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent driving skills
- Excellent influencing and Team Management skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficient use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to think ‘outside the box’
- Effective administration and cost effective resource management skills
- Ability and commitment to increase market share and profit
The candidate should be able to conveniently carry out the following:
- Financial Planning and Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- Client Relationships /Understanding the Customer / People Management
- Territory and Time Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent Report Rendition
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
Method of Application
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send your resume with the following attachments:
1. Necessary Certifications
2. Most recent Passport photograph
3. Valid Driver’s License
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via post to P.O.Box 17376 on or before Friday 11th September, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enquiries, call 08058998677.